Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ you cared.



Image result for you care

I don't want to forget how you came to the clinic while I had my Wisdom tooth surgery last Thursday. 

I thought, you might not be able to come. Though I was hoping you would. Like a little girl, I long to run to your arms and bury my face in your shoulders. 

When our eyes met finally,
your concerned look....I felt better instantly...
to know you are there outside, waiting for me to be done....

To know, I had someone I could be manja too. 

How you held me slowly and drove me home, with my swollen face.

and how you hugged and kissed my forehead before you left again for work......

How lovely was the date at Short Street, the next day.. with my swollen cheeks....

Last night, you put yr arms around me as I layed my head against yr chest while you watched TV.....

I felt your love for me.................like old days. How I regret....how I regret not immersing myself in your love every single day before this. 

I told you....with tears in my eyes....

You love her 
and I love you...
but who loves me?

~ I love you... you said.....

Comments