Memoirs of the Good Wife ~ Ummi Loves You....

Hādhā min fadli Rabbī 

Today....I realised that there is no one I'd rather tell my sadness to other than Allah. 

Not to Bibik, not to my best friend at work and certainly not to any of my family members. 

I don't even think I should be writing any more memoirs in my blogs as I want my kids to read this blog one day when I am not around anymore. 

Abah has been the best husband to Ummi no matter what his short comings are and there is no other man I would dream of marrying other than Abah. Abah has taught Ummi many things and he has made me so happy in many ways. 

I want you kids to know that I love Abah very much. 

Ummi love you kiddos. 

Ummi love Abah....

Ummi loves Abang and Adik....

Ummi minta maaf kalau Ummi tak sempurna.

Ummi will continue trying my best to keep our family together. 

Comments