~ Just Treasuring each other

Bonding time together at the Hill Top Bridge

Adik surveying the FIG tree 

The weekend passed by too quickly these days...
I love the ones where we get to spend time together doing fulfilled activities
I love my family and treasure every moment with them....
The kids grow up too fast actually.

This weekend, Adik and Abah joined Ummi on a long 10km hike along the southern ridges.
Even though it wasn't an easy trail, you guys did not complain and accompanied my whims and fancies. 

I also got to bring Abang to a big meal for dinner at Swensons Changi Airport since he gave the trail a missed. Its important I get to spend time with both my kids, equally....

Nothing else matters if the kids are happy in a good way. I also told Dear Hubby how much I treasure him spending time with me. 


I love you guys with all my heart. 
Healing is a process
Letting go of the EGO.
Forgiveness...
and Just loving....

At the end of the day, its being with who treasure you the most. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spa Secret, Batam Trip...

Krabi (Thailand) 2013

Bandung Trip ~ 9th Anniversary