~ 10 Days of being Helperless



The bibik has once again "Balik Kampung"
Insya'Allah back in time for Ramadhan....
I feel, she has more annual leave than any other bibiks. 
But I can't bear to not allow her the frequent home visits, cos she has kids who miss her though they are big.

Ive been handling the housework, like a busy ant. Never stop, always moving...... 

Wash, ironing, hanging clothes, clean kitchen, pick up trash around the house, prepare breakfast, clean the beds, wash toilets, wipe tables, boil water.....

Washed the dishes and waited for the water to boil



My best Friend; Mr Bosch


I'm truly happy to be doing the chores, reminded me of the early days in my marriage before I hired a helper...
Yes, I feel the fatigue. At times, I can barely open my eyes, but after a night's rest, I'd find my energy again and will go around the house, doing what ever necessary....

The kids don't help much, except Adik who loves to do dishes and wash the toilets....Im thankful that I can leave that to her.....


ADIK loves to wash the toilets

Hubby like most other husbands, only handle the running errands portions...and he buys the groceries. 
When it is time for him to leave us, I find comfort that I have the 2 kiddos with me, always wanting to share my bed at night.... We will talk until they fall asleep....unknowingly to me....
When I look at them, already asleep, I feel happy...cos I am beside them when they sleep...
I guess there are pros and cons to having a helper.....
If bibik was around, I'd normally relax in my room alone, reading, watching dramas and seldom Abang get to sleep beside me.....

I'm thankful....her home leave, brings me much closer to the kids. 

(Of cos, the nagging starts too lah....hehehehe )

As for him, I don't own him.... I don't. He is just there, as a blessings.. If he is around, Alhamdullilah...if not, I stay strong.


Still managed to attend Kuliah at the masjid with the family

Comments

Hajar Alwi said…
Be strong sis. :)
Ummi's Blog said…
STRONG is the Word! Tq....