~ This feeling....

It was a week ago, 
When the truth hit me hard, and I had the realization, 

I am sure, the feeling came from Allah,

remember your text, when you said, you were hungry...zahir and batin....

The message just hit me hard....

We were at Wehdah....

I realised I had not cared for you, the way a proper wife would have...
I had forced you to embrace what you are not comfortable with. I had not care for how you felt...

I love you hubby, and will go back to my old ways....

Your feelings will be priority...not them, the talks and the Shaykhs....

I have to respect my hubby's feelings above anyone else....

What have I changed into??....It was me.. me.. me....but I forgot, that you have feelings too...
I had place other's first before you, and I guess, that was the whole issue. I had wanted them to love me and be accepted yet you were never comfortable with them. 

No one else should ever precede over you.....

I am really looking forward to our anniversary trip...20 more days to go.... Insya'Allah....



Comments