~ Mum's March 2016 SGH admission


Mum was admitted again last night.....
after spending 6 hours at A n E, she finally got a bed.....
Her fistula veins got spoilt again and she had not gotten her morning dialysis...her legs got swollen
At 10pm, she was brought to the cold surgery room to get her neck poked with a catheter.
At 1am, she had her dialysis....
Alhamdullilah, today her legs got better. 

Next Tues will be her ballooning surgery....

I cant describe how tiring this journey has been.....
especially, the leave application and the journey to and fro the hospital.
But I pray, my kiddos sees this journey and if ever I need them when I am old, they would be there for me....

Insya'Allah.....

as for mum, I realized, she is a very strong lady.....else, she would not have been put through this test....

Comments