2016 Agenda....



Just a quick update on Ummi's agenda this year.....

Sorry Kids, 

Ummi have not been blogging much. Could be, I'm having some kind of a writer's block. Not that there is nothing to write or update. 


Well, after  months of not touching the Quran, I am finally reading it again. 

Alhamdullilah...still at Juz 7. Seems like Juz 7  is just too long . 

Done with Surah Al Maedah and now reading Surah An'Am. With me, I have the translation of the Quran and reading it gives me goosbumbs......
Can I actually qatam this year and give my parents the present of wearing a crown in Akhirah???

I am also exercising again after more than 7 months break. I gained nearly 10kg in weight and now I have to slowly lose it...... How difficult but it can be done if I set my mind to it. 
Exercising is Sunnah right.....?

I am trying to qadhak my fast from last Ramadhan...so far, I have finished 2 days and maybe 6 more to go before Ramadhan sets in....

Insya'Allah.....

Comments