The Journey ~ feeling worried....

Dont you wish sometimes, some people could just stay in your life....and never leave??

I wished you never left us daddy....
I wished, everything goes back like how it was....
In nights like this, when the kids are asleep and I am all alone and there are just so many things going on, I wish so much that I have you by my side. You used to give me good advise and make me feel that everything will be all right.....
Dad, I miss you. Why....

Abang is just not behaving today...
Sometimes, you behave, and sometimes, nothing else goes through.....
Ummi is wondering, how else, Ummi can help you....
It really takes alot of patience.....
Ummi has to hold a belt before you can even listen....

Oh God, please show me the right way to be the best parent to this child..... : (


Comments