~ Our old life...

Ok, finally I caved in....
On MC today despite working for the past 3 days with fever and flu. 

Went to my old blog here, relived the memories..re read the stories.....

My heart yearns for our old life back....

We were literally the 'Habaibs chasers'...... we used to visit any Ulama' and Alims we know who were in town, local ones, foreign ones, visited them at their homes, stalked them outside the masjids....

Masya'Allah....The pictures of my kids, my pregnancy stories and I could never forget 'Little Habib'

Hubby, can we have our old life back?

Visiting Habib Abbas at Marshall Lane- Habby with Adik on his lap

Hubby carrying Abang to get doa khusus from Shaykh Khalil Moore 
Abang aka Little Habib getting doa khusus fom Habib Al Banjari

Abang getting doa khusus from Habib Umar bin Hafiz while Ustaz Hassan looks on

Us attending Maulid attended by Almarhum Habib Munzir Al Mussawwa

Abangs's 2nd Birthday party attended by Ustaz Hassan at our Chai Chee Blk 10 home... FIL, Hubby and Daddy in the picture

Adik Tahnik done by Habib Abbas at Marshal lane as soon as she was discharged from East Shore Hospital

My precious duo with their Bantal Busyuk!!

Us Visiting Ustaz Iqbal for Eid at his home at Bedok Reservoir....

many more pics in Ummi's old blog....

Kids go and have a look
at ummi's 1st blog





Comments