~ Feeling sick....

\

had been down with fever for the past 2 days....
Alhamdullilah, today the sore throat got better after Kak Rozan pass me some powerful lozenges...I must remember to ask her whats the brand of it....

still went to work despite the temperature cos its just to early in the year to take Mcs. 

Thought I could go to the DR after magrib, but as soon as I made the appointment, I had to cancel it cos I realized Abang has Maths, English and Malay Karangan homework and needed my help in all 3. 
So, how can Ummi leave the house to go to the clinic right?

Abah will only be back later at night..even if he was at home, the homework won't get done the way I wanted it to be.....

Looks likes its self medication again for Ummi....
Nasib Panadol and antibiotics masih ada lagi....

Looking at how much Abang needs me, I sense, how much the kids needs a mother by their side. How precious are mothers. Alhamdullilah, Allah has granted me this honour to be a mother. 

Mothers, what would we ever do without them kan.....


Comments