~ CNY holiday break 2016


Spent the CNY holiday break attending Shaykh Aslam's events organised by Sout Ilaahi....

Including a close-door session talk where Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ahmed and Shaykh Aslam's discussed moderation in Islam....
I still can remember the Pizza Gang story which really is useful on how to show moderation when dealing with situations in our daily lives...
It is very important to handle everything in moderation. Not every thing has to be forceful and follow our own believes. 

Took too many notes for my own self improvement....
realized that at the end of the day, its very important to repent and return back to ALLAH swt no matter how much we have sinned. 

Seriously, thanks to Sout Ilaahi for organising this talk....I really like the founders of this organisation K and A....they are my friends for so many years, and they are people who welcome people from all walks of life eventhough they are so busy doing what they do....RESPECT....

Ahamdullilah, I got to do khidmah/Volunteer for about 2 sessions.....eventhough I could not go for all sessions due to own family commitments.
May Allah swt accept my little deed and may it grant me intercession if ever....

I was too touched, closed to tears and too thankful... when my whole family including Bibik got to pray Magrib with SH.Aslam as the imam for Magrib last Monday at Masjid Al Amin...It was also our first time at this masjid....
SH.Aslam read 2 beautiful surahs during prayer time, that I was mesmerized in my solah...... 
The lecture on 'Sinners to Saints' also was so interesting.... 

After the magrib talk, Abang got to meet Sh Aslam to get some doa khusus....Masya'Allah..... that's my HAPPY. 





yup... That's my Happy....  : )



I have been sad for the past few months...sometimes, I really wish I can move on.....

 :(

Alhamdullilah as well, you attended all the blessed hauls accept the one at Masjid Khalid and Masjid Ba'alwie ...... The highlight for me was when you got to fetch and send the Habib to Masjid Abdul Razak ......I harap sangat-sangat that you can benefit from the hauls tahun ni.....
I care for you.........


Comments