~ What lies ahead....


The good news we were waiting for this week, never came....

I am confuse..if I should be the good person and be the patient wife or just break down and refusing to even listen to anything....
Its most likely, this heart will choose to be good and patient. Insya'Allah....

The good news never came. 
Uncertainties on what lies ahead.
Both of us, feeling a little lost. 

Part of me Redha....Part of me feels Bitter..... 
I can let go, when I think of the less fortunate.....but I am not sure, how things will impact me.... 
Yes, I am confuse still. 

What I know is I believe in Qadr and Qadar...as a Muslimah, I have to believe in what has been ordain and decree and it is one of the pillars in Rukun Iman. 

I am reminded daily, of what Ustaz Hasbi taught me in one of his Tasawwuf class that I attended a few years back. 
He said that Allah's Mercy is vast, and when Allah wants to give us Rezeki, it will be more than your ever imagine. Unlike humans who is afraid to give, ALLAH gives without measures. 
Ustaz Hasbi taught us to read this ayat Quran for Rezeki....








I have been reading Surah Al Waqiah every day and this ayat above too.... Not to mention Ratibul Haddad....
May Allah ease our daily affairs. Ameen.

Only in the Remembrance of ALLAH do the hearts find Ease....



Comments