~ Date with Mak

Tea Break @ Minang - Arab St

Took Half day leave to bring Mak to SGH...
Her heart check up went fine and she was happy to know the bill this time was less than $30. 
Everyone from the taxi driver to the hospital staff were so friendly, it must have been a blessed day. 
I had to handle Mak all by myself and I felt happy, I could push her in a wheelchair.
The feeling was purely, bliss....
After the check up with Dr Guna, we took the cab to Arab st and Had tea-break at Minang. 
Sharing a cup of Teh-O,  we chatted like old times...
At times, I wonder why I drifted apart from Mak after my marriage....Its like I put in so much effort in my own family, that I really had to put her in the back seat.
I miss the good Ol'Times with Mak...we used to be so close back than. I can almost remember our Orchard trips just like it happened yesterday. Been trying to make it up to Mak now that the kids are bigger....Hope, I still have much time left....

We than walked around Arab St to look for Lace..
Here's what we got.....for the wedding of the year this November....



Our date ended when we met BIL and MIL out of coincidence and BIL drove us home.....An afternoon - well spent is Rezeki indeed.
Alhamdullilah...

Comments