~ Breathless

Sitting here, looking at my laptop...
I realised I have been feeling this way for a while now. 

My chest feels heavy, my brain feels tired as though I lack sleep
and I feel breathless.
Had a few black outs although quick like 1-2 seconds of it for the past few weeks. The ground sometimes moves and I have to stop my track for awhile.

Yesterday, after Break Fast, I went to see Dr Chung.
For one, I have low blood. All this while, my blood was normal. 
This is rather surprising cos I do eat red meat, so to have low blood seems quite strange to me.
and the DR said I need to rest and try not to be stressed. 
I am fine really. I am not stressed. I have learnt to accept things as it is enough to not cry out loud...

I really don't know how to tell the DR that I am quite privileged to have a helper at my beck and call. I am just tired with work mostly ...of which, today I felt really unappreciated by boss comments. 
It seems 1 tiny mistake can make her forget what effort I have put in my job...or maybe am just being sensitive.  

Well as long as God knows how serious I take my job. Its fine. Life is full of happiness and disappointments. 

For now, i need to stay healthy. My kids need me. 

a thought that ran pass my mind too....

"Ya Allah....bila tiba masanya aku berdepan dengan dia, engkau Tabah kan lah diriku, dan mudah kan lah Aku terimanya dengan seIkhlas hati ku."



Comments