The Journey...Pain


19 Jan 2014

I am stressed...Its the weekend but we have loads of homework to do...

Imagine his teacher gave him 35 pages of maths to finish in 2 days.....I have to guide him because he didn't do it in class....I really don't think this is fair to me and taxing on Abang.....

Abang is beside me now...doing Subtractions numbers 0-100

I have guided him many many times on the concept of borrowing and carry over.

He just gives me a blank look and refuse to use his brains.

I have tried beating, I have screamed until my blood pressure shot up.

I have tried being nice, being formal ...being firm

I have gone from sane to insane to sane to insane..I laughed...laughed like a mad woman. Because I have guided him again and again and yet......

........still he expects me to guide him number by number....
 
Allah....Allah....Allah.....

Comments