Cool November Rain


Its been such a busy Month ....unexpectedly I was assigned a project, Adhoc.

The cooling November rain didn't making it easy.

As I type this, I am down with a bad runny nose, sitting in an office far far away from the east, supporting my customers on a new system which have loads of bugs.

It hasn't been easy these few days. I go out really early and I reach home late. The new helper situation has been tiring as well. 

My body ached badly and I impulsively booked a "2day1night Batam package" sans the hubby and kids for a alone retreat to a spa. I don't know why I did that and I dont know how I will be able to leave my clingy Adik for the weekend gateway but I will have too if God Permit as I have paid for the tickets.

I have been working here in Jurong, almost for 10 days now. The days are not easy, there are some difficult questions and they do shout and blare at my ears cos of the change that they have to go through. I cried and I in turn tell hubby all my problems at work.

Hubby reminded me that God will not put me in a situation that I cannot manage. 

How true...I do feel that I am getting stronger in terms of maturity...
yet the body is getting weaker. 

It must be the journey from east to west daily from 7am to 7pm.

Nontheless, every project is a challenge and an opportunity to prove my worth. 

Every problem is a test, of Iman and Patience. 

Looking forward to December...Insya'Allah we will be flying off to Krabi again... Yippie !!! 

Comments