The Journey...Tested



Am I devastated....?
 
Abit....
 
Am I going to be sad and bring my whole family down with my sadness?
 
No......!
 
How can I? When I have learnt that if you want to be a Mukmin, than expect to be Tested.

Allah swt test those HE loves.

Our children are our Test in this lifetime. How can I give up??
This is NOT the end of the world.

I am glad, my test comes in the form of This. It CAN be much worse than This.

There are so many more things that is worse than ADHD. Seriously.

Dear Me,

Chin up. Be there for your boy every step that you can, and let Allah handle the rest.

Love
Me


"And certainly, We shall test you with a bit of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits. But give glad tidings to the patient ones who, when afflicted with a calamity, say: “Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.” They are those upon whom are the blessings, descend from their Lord, and they receive His Mercy, and it is they who are guided.” (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:155-157)"

Comments