The journey...Trials and Challengers

Everyone has trials and challenges.

In fact, the more God loves you, the harder your challenges are.

God has promised to be with the one who is patient.

My body feels feverish. It could be I have been worrying much about my son.
My heart is sad. But I smile weakly.

Allah knows what's in my heart, my family is my priority.

I need to be stronger.....in order for him and everyone else around me to be strong.
 
يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ
Yaa Muqallibal Quloob Thabbit Qalbee ‘alaa Deenik.
Oh turner of the hearts (Allah, the Most High), keep our hearts firm on your religion
 
I spoke to hubby in the car this morning.
 
He understands why I need to be with our son every step of the way. I am his Mother.
 
The clinic called. I have an appointment with CGC in October.
 
*Wake me up when September ends*

Comments