~ Feb 2013 ~

Ok so maybe its gonna be a monthly blogging entry from now on ...

Just too busy to even log in to read my entries nowadays although there are some blogs i still read religiously....

February hasn't been easy as well.

I am facing alot of challenge with Abang and his school as well as work.

At work, I must constantly perform and at times , I haven't been able to do that, unlike my other team lead who is just superb.

At home, I am guiding Abang on life as a primary school student.

I am wondering if Abang has ADHD or does he just have a temper problem.



He is the sweetest boy,  because I am his mother and I can see the times when he try to be good.
But others don't see that, and I am still struggling with this issue.

In just 2 months, I am already getting lots of calls from his teachers. But the good thing is he is improving slightly and I hope, he will soar....

Its not easy being me....I am learning to remove unnecessary emotions. I don't have time for petty things...

Life is all about my kids now and their studies. No matter how far, they go, I must make sure, I have done my best in educating them. I cannot let them loose and not put in much effort in helping them.

No one knows. You just see my smile..You don't know what I go through, the tears, the stress but it is manageable and I am thankful.

I always tell myself, life could be worse....It could be worse... so I am thankful and I know, in every difficulty, there is ease. I know, GOD is testing me.

We went to watch Habib Syakh live at Masjid Sultan, that was awesome with the kids singing along to Ya Hana na.... Love it when I bring the kids out for some good quality fun time ! after all, they are Kids...


In the meantime, we have a few days leave In march..Planning to spend quality time with the kids, no studying or stressing on Spellings (YUCKS)......

Chill... Lets hope March is a lovely month...Amiin..

xoxo.....

Comments