My new corner desk

The office moved.....

somewhere nearer, newer and more convenient I would say with NTUC fareprice just below the building....

I love my new desk and the view. The horizon is far and beautiful. The planes, some big ones pass by near the building and when it rains, i see droplets at the window panes...oh How calming!

The lightning has made its grand presence felt and seen too, I saw the a long lightning near at the horizon...and I immediately, I thought of the kids at home... They are scared of the thunder and lightning....

I love my kids, and I try to make them feel better at scary things.... when there is a lightning, I will tell them to zikir Ya Haq. The name of GOD that is TRUE. Haq is a strong AsmaulHusna - feature of Allah thus, the thunder fits it very well. I tell Abang - the thunder is making zikir to Allah... He loves it when I tell him such stories..

Back to my new office, well it makes me want to do better...although I am fine at staying where I am now and just perfecting my skills each day...

Hubby and the kids came to fetch me from work yesterday when the office was empty since it was a Saturday.. They loved it.... I can tell, hubby is proud of me. He wants me to keep on learning and to be a good role model for the kids. Hubby is like that. He thinks far and can be weird sometimes...
Haha...we are a weird couple....
I also keep telling Abang and Adik this is where I am when I leave them at home. "Ummi has to work. This is where I am" and they smiled from ear to ear, giving me a feeling that they approve.

Time for me to log out...feel like bringing the kids out for Macdonalds Breakfast this lovely morning.. No cooking for me today....I wanna spend time with the kids as much as possible this Sunday... Its the start of their 1 week break... wuhoo! looking for a mini trip again soon...

The new place where I will spending nearly 1/2 my day at.....






Comments