Monday Blues....

Alhamdullilah


Its Monday.....too sleepy, didnt have enough of the weekeend....
......... I have my coffee next to me.... 
Kopi Si ka Tai.... something that my colleagues here teach me, its means Coffee with Carnation Milk and Less Sugar..... Not bad the taste, at least not too sweet so I dont feel guilty drinking it.....hur hur...


Alhamdullilah, Allah answered my prayers for another beach holiday.. haha.... I didn't even pray for it, I just kept thinking of it.... well, hubby booked another trip, this time to Avillion Port Dickson and we are going to try the water chalets.... Its like a chalet with the sea below us.... yeah, looking forward to spend time with the kids....


One more week of working hard, and than we are off.......!!!


Alhamdullilah


We are fine after the slight disruption in our lives.... the slight separation...Its seems that not only I was hurting but he too as well and after talking about our feelings, we are back to being lovey-dovey best friends again.... sometimes the rainbow does come after the rain sort of thing.....


A few close friends, a few close sisters reassured me that they will be by my side.....I am so touch... Yes I am NOT NOTHING... I have my children, my home my job....Allah Created me Not for just being Nothing....I am something. I have my responsibilities in this life.


seems that there is a new form of self esteem tat came out of this......very wise episode.


Alhamdullilah.....  : )

Comments