Abang's Anger...

The heart is very worried for Abang.....
Abang has too much anger in him......

Im wondering if there are any anger management sessions for kids....
Can Abang grow out of this phase or will this anger be worse as he grows.

And why am I and hubby the only one who believes in him.....
Abang..... how can Ummi help you change?
Caning and Beating cant be the only way right...and Ummi has talked too many times to you.....

I am willing to try other things even sending Abang to Anger Management if there is any...

: (

Comments

The woman said…
Salams Shanaz,

Hey, I think you shouldn't think so much. I know, as parents we can't help but to worry. But really, no need for anger management classes.. for your son.

You know, from what I read and learned, the best is to teach your son worship, and insya allah everything will fall in place accordingly. Never underestimate the understanding capability of children these days.. so, any amount of explanation and talking will surely help. Also, patience from parents. Heck what the world thinks or says. Chill and relax okay. :)

Have faith.

Have a pretty week ahead. :)
Ummi Sha said…
Salaams sis,

I understand, I too feel sometimes I being OVER with thinking too much, but when Im am pushed to a corner, I usually brainstorm on what to do, and some ideas were this counselling...kesian pulak to see him blur blur having to answer questions by a stranger kan...
well I have not book any appts yet..maybe this idea will KIV and with Allah's will maybe I dont have to bring him for one...

Thanks dear... for the advise.