~ Life is fragile...


A sad resigned feeling warped my whole body as looked at a friend's wall message on Facebook. It has been confirmed by her husband that she had breathed her last breath. Suddenly, there was a 'sebak' moment at the heart.

Adik looked at me as my tears trickled down my cheeks. Adik innocently asked me what was wrong with a stunned face.

My baby girl, she wont understand death....not yet.....

I said Innallillah wa Innailahi rojiuun and tried to explain to her why I was sad. "Nadia dah mati...Go tell Abah, Nadia dah mati sayang" Adik ran out of the room, met her father in the hallway and told him just that. It took awhile for hubby to get in the room and check on me. By the time, he came in, I had already burst into tears remembering Nadia and her kids. Hubby looked at me sadly but didnt say anything....

This episode clearly tells us that death can come to anyone, anywhere, sick or healthy, old or young.... Most of the time, I forget. Most of the time, I cling to my kids and whats mine dearly, forgetting that Allah is the planner of it all and it is Allah that I should hang on tightly too....Nothing is ours permanently. Not our  homes, our cars, our spouse or even our precious kids. Thats scary but its fact. Thats why our Ulama's and Para Wali never get their hearts attached to any worldly stuff.

 : (


I might go and visit her family tonight..I wish to see her sister and tell her we are all with her and her sadness. I wish to send some positive vibes, but how can I when I start crying at the sight of Nadia's kids....? ya Allah kuat kan semangat ku.....

Its difficult......I know I have to redha, but its hard to understand the logic of what happen. All I know is GOD is Merciful. GOD is not cruel. GOD wont leave the kids fending on their own. GOD has a reason for taking Nadia away and ONLY GOD knows the reasons.


Meanwhile, a headache looms......

Comments