Home away from Home....

I am depress but I must remember to be thankful....

Living under someone else's roof is just not the same, depriving me of the privacy that I used to have and the ability to do anything that I wish to do, 

This reminds me that my own home even if small would be a happier place rather than living elsewhere which is big but not mine at all. Your home is after all your heaven, solace and your peace.

I am depress but Hubby reminded me to be patient...

I am depress but my heart reminds me to be thankful....

I am depress but my lunch buddies made a joke over it and I laughed...hard......!

when all this ends, I will be thankful, of what Allah has blessed me with.....

Insya'Allah.

p/s: not having the freedom of inviting my mother over makes me miss her oh so much..and Im sure she feels the same way too! 

Comments